January 25, 2008
Here is the agenda for our next ARLIS-SC Chapter gathering on Friday, January 25th.
- 10:15a-10:45a Meet and greet (coffee and pastries) at the UCLA Arts Library
- 11:00a-12:15p Tour of the Broad Art Center (and selections from the Franklin D. Murphy sculpture garden if time permits).
- Lunch at Café Roma. Lunch entrees range from $4-7. Attendees will be responsible for their own lunches.
- 1:30p-2:45p Business meeting, 2nd floor salon, UCLA Department of Information Studies.
- (thanks to ARTiFACTS!)
- 2:45p-3:00p Travel to the UCLA Conservation Lab via the UCLA shuttle.
- 3:00p-3:45p Tour of the new UCLA Conservation Lab.
- 4:00p Optional visit to the Hammer Museum.
The Arts Library is in Room 1400 of the Public Affairs Building:
The closest available parking ($8/per day) is in Parking Structure 3. You can purchase a parking pass at the parking kiosk as you enter the campus at Hilgard & Wyton.
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes as there will be quite a bit of walking!
Please forward any agenda items and your RSVP to me by Wednesday, January 23rd.
And a subtle reminder to join or renew your membership for 2008
Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 25th!
ARLIS-SC Vice Chair/Chair Elect
rjcgore at library.ucla.edu